New Hall Hotel & Spa
New Hall is a hidden gem, located on the outskirts of Birmingham and only ten minutes from the M6, M42 and the NEC. The hotel's convenient location provides a gateway to the Midlands and North West.
New Hall is reputed to be the oldest inhabited moated property in England and is a venue that is sure to wow delegates. A real highlight is the magnificent Great Chamber which was originally built for King Henry VIII and today is ideal for dinners as well as boardroom and cabaret meetings.
The hotel has a number of smaller rooms well suited to syndicate meetings and offers the larger Garden Pavilion with a capacity of up to 200. The Garden Pavilion is a permanent, self-contained marquee structure with double glazed windows and doors, making it a highly versatile space for larger meetings, product launches and training events. New Hall offers 60 bedrooms, all of which have been refurbished between 2009 and 2011.
Tel: 0845 458 0902
Enquire to win:
Make an enquiry today and play our online scratch game for your chance to win one of a selection of great prizes.
Whether you enquire using the online enquiry form or by phone, our business reservations team will respond with a written quote within 2 hours.
Function rooms & capacities
|Function room||Max capacity||Boardroom||U-shape||Theatre||Cabaret||Classroom||Reception||Dining|
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA Stars and 2 AA Rosettes
- Fine dining restaurant and brasserie with outdoor patio set alongside the moat
- Magnificent setting in 26 acres
- Complete with spa, indoor pool, gym, tennis court, croquet lawn and small 9 hole practice golf course
- Easy access to the M6, NEC and Birmingham International Airport
- Nearest Motorway Link:M6 Toll T3 - M6 J5 - M42 J9
- Nearest Airports: Birmingham International 12 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Sutton Coldfield - 2 miles | Birmingham New Street - 8 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: North 52 33 02 West 01 48 23