Crathorne Hall Hotel
Located near to Teesside and midway between York and Newcastle, Crathorne Hall is a grand Edwardian property located just off the A19 and just six miles from Durham Tees Valley Airport.
Crathorne Hall offers seven meeting rooms, the largest being the Drawing Room with a maximum capacity of 120 theatre or 70 cabaret. In addition, the hotel offers three adjacent interconnecting meeting rooms that can be used independently for boardroom meetings of 8 to 20 delegates. The large rear lawn and adjacent terrace is an ideal breakout area for those wishing to venture outside. Crathorne offers 37 bedrooms, many with original features such as separate lounges, balconies and large bedrooms.
The hotel is only two and a half hours by rail from London and two hours from Edinburgh, being an ideal location for delegates to meet from across the UK.
Function rooms & capacities
|Function room||Max capacity||Boardroom||U-shape||Theatre||Cabaret||Classroom||Reception||Dining|
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA Red Stars and 2 AA Rosettes
- Fine dining restaurant
- 45 miles south of Newcastle and 40 miles north of York
- Nearest Motorway Link: A19
- Nearest Airports: Durham Tees Valley 8.5 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Darlington 15 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: North 54 28 02 West 01 18 07