Buxted Park Hotel
Situated within 312 acres of private grounds, Buxted Park in East Sussex is a rural Palladian mansion located 45 miles from central London, 24 miles from London Gatwick and just 70 minutes on a direct train service from London Bridge.
Buxted Park offers a variety of stately meeting rooms with the unique proposition of a private 30 seat cinema being ideal for presentations, video conferences and private screenings. The original Ballroom is ideal for larger meetings being particularly suited to cabaret configurations; the Library is well matched to boardroom meetings and dinners and the Orangery is complete with patio doors that open straight outside on to the terrace and lawns. In addition, the Red and Blue rooms are located close ot each other with large windows and access to a patio and breakout area complete with spectacular views of the grounds.
With 44 bedrooms and eight eight individual suites Buxted Park lends itself well to exclusive use for any business and meeting events in East Sussex. On a summer’s day meetings can even be held alfresco, with the setting by the ornamental pond lending itself particularly well to some fresh air thinking.
Tel: 0845 458 0902
Enquire to win:
Make an enquiry today and play our online scratch game for your chance to win one of a selection of great prizes.
Whether you enquire using the online enquiry form or by phone, our business reservations team will respond with a written quote within 2 hours.
Function rooms & capacities
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA Stars and 2 Rosettes
- Fine dining restaurant
- Peaceful rural location, with large private grounds
- 45 minutes south of the M25 and 30 minutes from both Tunbridge Wells and Brighton
- Nearest Motorway Link M25 J6 - M23 J10
- Nearest Airports: London Gatwick 30 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Buxted 0.5 mile | Uckfield 4 miles | Haywards Heath 12 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: North 50 59 East 00 00 39B - Grid ref TQ 486 228