Chilston Park Hotel
Set within the Kent countryside in 22 acres of private grounds and only ten minutes from the M20, Chilston Park is an elegant 17th century manor house.
Located just a one hour train ride from London Victoria, Chilston Park is easily accessible from the capital by train or road and is just 45 minutes from the port of Dover. The hotel offers eight meeting rooms, with highlights in the main house including the Orangery, being ideal for u-shape meetings, complete with direct access to the hotel’s lawns. The Star Room offers a prefect option for boardroom meetings or the larger Fizthammond Suite has a reception capacity of up to 150.
Alternatively, The Coach House is situated in the original stable block being an ideal room for cabaret meetings or training events.
Function rooms & capacities
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA Red Stars and 2 Rosettes
- Breakout exterior area adjacent to The Coach House
- Fine dining restaurant
- 45 miles from central London and 12 miles from Ashford International train station, Eurostar connection
- Nearest Motorway Link: M20 J8/9 - M25 J3
- Nearest Airports: Gatwick 43 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Lenham 1.5 miles | Ashford International 12 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: North 51 30 30 East 000 43 00